Gilicat offers fast and reliable boat transfers from Bali to Gili Trawangan and West Lombok. We’ll pick you up at your hotel or villa and you’ll be on the beach at Gili Trawangan by 10.30 that morning. Road transfers are included in our price. Gili Cat operates from the coastal port of Padangbai because it offers the most direct, fastest and safest sea crossing.
Our average crossing time is one hour and twenty minutes. Our passengers board the boat from a custom built dock in Padangbai and get off at the jetty in Gili Trawangan. No wet feet! No other fast boat operator can give you that assurance.
Other operators may claim to be the safest and fastest, but “copy-cats” always do. Our aluminium hulled boat is made in Australia to international standards. No other boat on the Bali – Gili – Lombok run can make that claim, and that’s guaranteed.
GILI CAT I and II Craft Facilities
– Large luxury toilet
– Fresh water wash basin
– Fresh water shower
– Salt water deck wash
– Rod holders
– Dive platform at stern
– Bow Luggage storage/ Double berth
– Removable cushioned seating
– On-board music system
The Safety Equipment on board includes:
– Certified 25 man Life Raft
– 20 adult and 5 child’s Life Jackets, SOLAS approved and imported from Australia
– 2 Life Rings fitted with Emergency Lights
– Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) GME
– Radar, Furuno
– Global Positioning System and Plotter (GPS) Furuno
– Depth Sounder, Furuno
– VFH Radio, Icom
– 2 Dry Powder 4.5 kg Fire Extinguishers
Gili Cat Schendule :
|1st Run GILICAT I|
|Padang Bay||08.15||08.45||10.15 : Teluk Kode|
|10.25 : Gili Terawangan|
|Gili Terawangan||10.30||11.00||12.50 :Padang Bay|
|1st Run GILICAT II|
|Padang Bay||08.45||09.15||10.35 : Teluk Kode|
|10.45 : Gili Terawangan|
|Gili Terawangan||10.50||11.20||13.00 :Padang Bay|
|1st Run GILICAT I (Seasonal Only)|
|Padang Bay||13.00||13.30||15.00 : Teluk Kode|
|15.10 : Gili Terawangan|
|Gili Terawangan||15.15||15.45||17.35 :Padang Bay|
|1st Run GILICAT II (Seasonal Only)|
|Padang Bay||13.30||14.00||15.20 : Teluk Kode|
|15.30 : Gili Terawangan|
|Gili Terawangan||15.35||16.05||17.45 : Padang Bay|
- Gili Cat schedules might be changed due to the weather conditions & sales charter, please to contact our office to get detail schedule upon reservation and be ensure to reconfirm the trip at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Estimated time at sea is 80 minutes, contingent upon weather conditions.
- Return date is open or you can advise us at least one day before your return from Gili island or Lombok
– Including pick up service to Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Ubud Area
– Add charge for pick up Canggu, Uluwatu, Balangan, Airport at Rp.250.000 net/car/way ( maximum 4 persons).