Arcing away from the northwest corner of Lombok, are three idyllic atolls, where the sand is still powdery white, the water a clear sparkling turquoise, and the sunsets over Bali’s volcano Mt. Agung in the west simply spectacular. Home to the largest Irish bar on the smallest island in the world, an authentic Japanese sushi restaurant, a turtle hatchery, ominous sounding dive sites like ‘Shark Point’, 62 Bio Rock reef regeneration projects, and miles and miles of white sandy beaches, Lombok’s Gili islands, or The Gilis for short, makes a surprisingly ideal getaway destination for everyone of all ages.
Three perfect coral island, fringed with white sands and swaying palm trees, lay in the sparkling ocean just the northwest coast of Lombok. For many years the Gilis have attracted visitors from around the world for their pristine waters, great diving and snorkeling oppotunities and laid-back charm.
There are no cars or motorbikes on the island and the main form of transport, apart from walking, is by horse and cart (locally called cidomo) and bicycle. There is a good selection of restaurants, bars and accommodation on all three islands, with the biggest range on Gili Trawangan.
55 pc Life jacket, 2 x 25 passenger Life Raft, 2 set Flare, EPIRP, Fire Extinguisher, Fire Pump, Marine Radio Communication, Fist Aid and 2 Unit Life Ring.
GPRS Map Plotter, Radar 18 Mil, Sonar Depth Sounder and Auto Pilot
4 x Yamaha 200HP Engine, 30 Knots Speed, 54 Seats, 2 Captain, 1 Engineering, 3 Crew, 1 Cruise Director, Toilet and Bar
Price Include :
– Pick up + Drop service : Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua (BTDC)
– Ubud : Central, Monkey Forest, Kedewatan
– Canggu and Uluwatu : Min 2 person
– Pick up + Drop in Lembongan Island
– Snack box and mineral water
– Load and unloading luggage porter
- From Sanur to Gili Trawangan, Air,Meno, Lombok : 9.30 am
- From Lembongan to Gili Trawangan, Air, Meno, Lombok : 10.30 am
- Departs Gili Trawangan: 14.45 pm
- Departs Gili Air : 12.45 pm
- Deapat Lombok ( Sengigi ) : 12.30 pm